De-coating discs for LOW-E panes
R&R offers the ideal solution for stripping metallised glass in the edge area: PU bonded discs from TYROLIT, or other manufacturers in the market, that have proven themselves in daily use. The evaporated metal layer is completely removed in the edge area without any damage to the glass surface.
For perfect adhesion of the sealant, an effective measure against infiltration from LOW-E layers.
- Cooperation with leading abrasive manufacturers such as TYROLIT
- Over 25 years of experience in edge deletion
- Discs for all established vertical and horizontal systems (HEGLA, LISEC, BOTTERO, FOR.EL among others)
- Discs for hand and special machines (LISEC, ROTTLER UND RÜDIGER among others)
- Specialty discs for special layers (such as hard coatings)