Our range of saws offers customised solutions specifically for the production of glazing bars. Whether it be MGS or HAS, all glazing bar saws can be combined with the stop systems from R&R.
The R&R length stops can be left or right flange-mounted on the glazing bar saw. The stop system is individually scalable depending on the bar production size. From sliding stops with a hand crank operation for small quantities to electronically controlled length stops for online automatic bar production.
Our Glazing Bar Saws
- Infinitely adjustable from 90-45° or 90-180°
- Easy handling with the spring assisted hub
- Pneumatic clamp directly over the cut
- Clamp can be adjusted away for cuts after a break
- Virtually burr-free cutting due to the special saw blade
- Wider cut allowing for simultaneous cutting of various profiles
R&R Stop Systems
- Sliding stops for manual measurement setting
- Hand crank stop with digital display
- Motorised stop with data entry
- Online data transfer for an online controlled bar production [Link to online controlled production]
- For the electronically operated length stop, the contact surface is covered with perforated sheet metal to provide a safer environment for the operator and better chip removal.
- Special plastic finish to protect the surface of the bar profile.