Installation of the bar grids
R&R’s development department were pioneers in the sector of glazing bar assembly in spacer frames. The first glazing bar assembly table with integrated measuring device was produced by our company. We now offer a full range of assembly techniques for glazing bars and grids, from tables for the manual insertion of bars to fully automatic screw-driving robots. Today, particular attention is focused on R&R’s fastening technique.
In the era of triple glazed glass, glazing bars are generally used with low mounting heights of 8mm or even 5mm. Screwing the spacer frames leads to significantly higher level of stability of the glazing bar grids than when the glazing bar grids have riveted edge connections. Also, the breaking of thermoplastic spacer profiles during a riveted connection can be avoided by using the screw technique.
Glazing bar assembly table AKT
- Glazing bar assembly table with measuring and fixing systems
- Electronic Positioning of fixing systems is possible
- Online data transfer from job file
- Pneumatic clamping of the spacer frames
- Pneumatic centring of the bars on the connection dimension
- Riveting pistols on carts with guide rails or free hanging
- Automatic positioning of the pistols - misses, even with small bars, are eliminated
- Also available as a manual or semi-automatic connection table
- No set-up time for the various bar profiles and spacer frames thanks to special centre clamping capability
- The bars are automatically fixed to the middle of the spacer
- Special heating device for the assembly of glazing bars in Swisspacer or similar spacers
- Tables available in various sizes