Spacer bars with 45 degrees miter cut
The new full automatic desiccant filling concept ‚Fillit' fills just those bars that need to be filled.
The fillit concept is directly linked to the spacer processing Station Romillo and will do the filling process of single bars inline without additional operators. Inside the bars the desiccant will be trapped between two stoppers out of foam. The filled bars are then going to get welded to a spacer frame and will afterwards proceed in the conventional process of DGU- producing. The bars can also be assembled manually to frames with standard corner keys. The foam plug inside the bar will keep the desiccant in place, so no desiccant will slip around the key. As you can also spare the bars with an integrated joint connection – desiccant pollution inside of DGUs will furthermore belong to the past.
The amount of filled desiccant can also be adjusted more precisely. As each bar can be filled individually you can decide whether you would like to fill one, two, three or four bars in every thinkable combination. This will save costs and secures the quality of your DGUs. The best thing about the fillit process is, that it just works automatically within the cutting station. No additional process or manpower is needed.
- Online connection
- Automatic profile feed
- Automatic milling station for fabrication of spacer bars with 45 degrees miter cut
- Automatic corner key applicator for one size fits all keys
- Length connection fixed via ultrasonic
- No machine setup when change of profile width
- Additonal 90 degree saw
- Pre-equipped for ink-jet or laser printers
- Link option for all automatic R&R magazines
- Automatic desiccant section filling is parallel integrated in the bar fabrication process
- Profile selection for individual filling possible
- Automatic sealing of the profile ends with foam stoppers
- Desiccant prevention in the glass cavity
- Reduction of molecular sieve dust by use of bigger grain sizes