Spacer bar bending
The frame bending machines from Rottler and Rüdiger are bending machines for spacer bars that have been specially adapted to match the current requirements of the insulating glass market. The spacer frames that have been bent on our bending machines impress with their extreme precision and dimensional accuracy. This is one of the most important factors in the production of triple glazed insulating glass. In addition to aluminium and stainless steel, hybrid spacer profiles (Rolltech; TGI,Thermix) are equally easy to bend.
As with all machines from Rottler and Rüdiger, the bending technology is also characterised by extremely short set-up times, user friendly operation and modularity. Because of this, our bending machines can be individually tailored to the needs of each insulating glass manufacturer.
From simple hand bending devices to fully automatic profile bending machines with the largest spacer frame magazine on the market, we have the right frame bender for every application.
- Bendit XL -Series: High-end bar benders with maximum productivity in a 3-layer layout
- Bendit L - Series: Fully automatic bar benders for medium sized production layouts
- Bending pre-filled and empty spacer frames made of aluminium, steel, stainless steel and hybrid materials (warm edge)
- Processing of all standard types of spacer frames
- Fully automatic collection and processing of spacer profiles
- Continuous connection of the profile bars
- Hold-down clamp technology for perfect corner geometries
- In-line radius bending through 3-roller technology
- Development and implementation of customer solutions
- Auto-sort production optimization, especially in asymmetric glass assemblies
- Extremely short frame finishing times